Saturday, April 4, 2009

TEA PARTY TIME!

I really think it's funny that there has basically been no talk on TV about tea parties.

This is not a democrat or a republican thing. This is a big party for freedom fighters. People who are tired of the government spending all of our money on stimulus packages and bailouts. People who are tired of the government telling us how to run our businesses or how to educate our kids.

Find a tea party near you and speak out about the values that you stand for. There is one here in West Tennessee on April 24th at Pringles Park at 5:00. I am going to be out of town but I am telling everyone that I know about it.

Most of us look at the TV and listen to the radio and just think, "Yeah but what am I going to do?" You can do this. This is an opportunity to stand for values and freedom; things that our government has forgotten.

Let me know if you are going to a tea party. I want to hear all about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment